function ActionCastSpellAtLocation (int nSpell, location lTargetLocation, int bCheat=FALSE, int nProjectilePathType=PROJECTILE_PATH_TYPE_DEFAULT, int bInstantSpell=FALSE)
Cast spell nSpell at lTargetLocation.
- nSpell: SPELL_* - lTargetLocation
- bCheat: If this is TRUE, then the executor of the action doesn't have to be able to cast the spell.
- nProjectilePathType: PROJECTILE_PATH_TYPE_*
- bInstantSpell: If this is TRUE, the spell is cast immediately; this allows the end-user to simulate a high-level magic user having lots of advance warning of impending trouble.
- Return type: void
- Include file: nwscriptdefn