function ActionCastSpellAtObject (int nSpell, object oTarget, int bCheat=FALSE, int nProjectilePathType=PROJECTILE_PATH_TYPE_DEFAULT, int bInstantSpell=FALSE)
This action casts a spell at oTarget.
- nSpell: SPELL_*
- oTarget: Target for the spell
- bCheat: If this is TRUE, then the executor of the action doesn't have to be able to cast the spell.
- nProjectilePathType: PROJECTILE_PATH_TYPE_*
- bInstantSpell: If this is TRUE, the spell is cast immediately. This allows the end-user to simulate a high-level magic-user having lots of advance warning of impending trouble
- Return type: void
- Include file: nwscriptdefn