function ActivatePortal (object oTarget, string sIPaddress="", string sPassword="", string sWaypointTag="", int bSeemless=FALSE)
Try to send oTarget to a new server defined by sIPaddress.
- sIPaddress: this can be numerical "192.168.0.84" or alphanumeric "www.bioware.com". It can also contain a port "192.168.0.
- 84: 5121" or "www.bioware.
- com: 5121"; if the port is not specified, it will default to 5121. -
- sPassword: login password for the destination server -
- sWaypointTag: if this is set, after portalling the character will be moved to this waypoint if it exists -
- bSeamless: if this is set, the client wil not be prompted with the information window telling them about the server, and they will not be allowed to save a copy of their character if they are using a local vault character.
- Return type: void
- Include file: nwscriptdefn