function AddRunningEffect (object oTargetCreature, string sType, int nLevel, string sMedium, float fBaseIntensity = -1.0, float fStartDelay = 0.0, object oInitiator = OBJECT_INVALID, string sAbilities="")
Adds running effect of specified type/level [or intensity] (with possible start delay) to oTargetCreature. Level doesn't have to be specified explicitly, it can be done via base intensity (should be >= 0).
- Return 1 if effect applied, 0 if not (invalid creature, immunity, etc)
- oTargetCreature: target creature
- sType: type of effect (i.e. "Stun")
- nLevel: level of effect (valid only if fBaseIntensity === -1.0)
- sMedium: medium of effect (i.e. "Silver")
- fBaseIntensity: base intensity (-1 means that no calculation is intended, effect of specified level is applied)
- fStartDelay: delay (in seconds)
- oInitiator: effect initiator (can be OBJECT_INVALID)
- sAbilities: comma-separated list of additional abilities used in calculation (ie. spell auto ability). If sAbilities is not empty, oInitiator must not be OBJECT_INVALID.
- Return type: int
- Include file: nwscriptdefn