- Download the program UnBIF
- Create a folder called UnBIF in C:\Program Files\The Witcher
- Run UnBIF, press select, navigate to C:\Program Files\The Witcher\main.key and press open.
- Note that this may be
C:\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\Main.key on some installations.
- Press the All button on the left side, click Read then Press the All button on the right side. Next press Extract and navigate to C:\Program Files\The Witcher\UnBIF
- Wait a rather substantial bit of time
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\The Witcher\UnBIF\_cutscenes00
- Copy any .cut files you wish to use into your C:\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\Cutscenes folder
- Open D'jinni and add any cutscene files you wish to use into your module from the Resource Explorer
- Call the cutscene from a script. Ex. PlayCutscene("cs_nurse1_sex");
If you just want to call the card without the scene then use the following example:Edit
BIFRip - tk102's BIF Resource Extraction Utility
UnBIF - Another BIF Extraction Utility, from Csimbi