This page contains the D'jinni Wiki content policy. It describes criteria and rules for text and files allowed in the main content of articles.
- All content in articles should relate to The Witcher modding.
- All content needs to be accurate and verifiable. In particular, adding speculation and fan fiction to articles is forbidden.
- All content needs to be objective. Opinions and "my favorite"-style passages should not be added to articles.
- Content can't be used for commercial uses.
Using Copyrighted ContentEdit
The D'jinni Wiki includes information and images from the The Witcher game and D'jinni toolset under the fair use rationale. This means that images and other content are only allowed if:
- Use of the content does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material, and is not being used to generate profit in this context.
- The content does not comprise a significant portion of the original copyrighted work, and therefore its use would not replace the market role of the original.
- The content is used only to illustrate articles which concern the subject of the content in question.
Since this wiki documents the The Witcher modding, the use of most content from CD Projekt RED in relation to the The Witcher game and D'jinni toolset is considered fair use.