function GetEnteringObject ()
- The value returned by this function depends on the object type of the caller:
- If the caller is a door it returns the object that last triggered it.
- If the caller is a trigger, area of effect, module, area or encounter it returns the object that last entered it.
- Return value on error: OBJECT_INVALID When used for doors, this should only be called from the OnAreaTransitionClick event. Otherwise, it should only be called in OnEnter scripts.
- Return type: object
- Include file: nwscriptdefn