function GetNextObjectInShape (int nShape, float fSize, location lTarget, int bLineOfSight=FALSE, int nObjectFilter=OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, vector vOrigin=[0.0,0.0,0.0], float fExtConeInflectionDist = 0.5)
Get the next object in nShape
- nShape: SHAPE_*
- If nShape = SHAPE_SPHERE, this is the radius of the sphere
- If nShape = SHAPE_SPELLCYLINDER, this is the length of the cylinder
- If nShape = SHAPE_CONE, kat rozwarcia w stopniach
- If nShape = SHAPE_CUBE, this is half the length of one of the sides of the cube
- If nShape = SHAPE_EXTENDED_CONE, angle in degrees -
- lTarget: This is the centre of the effect, usually GetSpellTargetPosition(), or the end of a cylinder or cone.
- bLineOfSight: This controls whether to do a line-of-sight check on the object returned. (This can be used to ensure that spell effects do not go through walls.)
- nObjectFilter: This allows you to filter out undesired object types, using bitwise "or". For example, to return only creatures and doors, the value for this parameter would be OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE | OBJECT_TYPE_DOOR
- vOrigin: This is only used for cylinders and cones, and specifies the origin of the effect (normally the spell-caster's position).
- fExtConeInflectionDist: Only for EXTENDED_CONE. Distance from the cone origin (in cone space! origin = 0, cone end = 1) where cone's angle is reached. Extended cone starts with 180 degrees and the angle is interpolated.
- Return value on error: OBJECT_INVALID
- Return type: object
- Include file: nwscriptdefn