function SetCalendar (int nYear,int nMonth, int nDay)
Set the calendar to the specified date.
- nYear: should be from 0 to 32000 inclusive -
- nMonth: should be from 1 to 12 inclusive -
- nDay: should be from 1 to 28 inclusive
- Time can only be advanced forwards; attempting to set the time backwards will result in no change to the calendar.
- If values larger than the month or day are specified, they will be wrapped around and the overflow will be used to advance the next field. e.g. Specifying a year of 1350, month of 33 and day of 10 will result in the calender being set to a year of 1352, a month of 9 and a day of 10.
- Return type: void
- Include file: nwscriptdefn