function SetTime (int nHour,int nMinute = 0 ,int nSecond = 0,int nMillisecond = 0)
Set the time to the time specified.
- nHour: should be from 0 to 23 inclusive
- nMinute: should be from 0 to 59 inclusive
- nSecond: should be from 0 to 59 inclusive
- nMillisecond: should be from 0 to 999 inclusive
- Time can only be advanced forwards; attempting to set the time backwards will result in the day advancing and then the time being set to that specified, e.g. if the current hour is 15 and then the hour is set to 3, the day will be advanced by 1 and the hour will be set to 3.
- If values larger than the max hour, minute, second or millisecond are specified, they will be wrapped around and the overflow will be used to advance the next field, e.g. specifying 62 hours, 250 minutes, 10 seconds and 10 milliseconds will result in the calendar day being advanced by 2 and the time being set to 18 hours, 10 minutes, 10 milliseconds.
- Return type: void
- Include file: nwscriptdefn